Friday, 15 June 2012

Week 2.

So... On friday me and Maria came home to see the cat waiting by the window for us. Made my day!

Last weeks post was more tuned towards work, so this weeks is all about home life.

I live with my girlfriend Maria, in a flat in Bedford. We live with our 5 month old kitten Max. Me and Maria have been together for almost 18 months, and it gets better each day! We did go to school together, but when I left 6th form ( more about that next week!) We didn't speak for more than a year. We weren't exactly friends back then, but I guess things change!

Most weekends are spent chilling, 'mooching' and relaxing! We are both professional moochers!

We live close to Bedford park, so most evenings I cook, then a nice walk round the park is commonplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment