So..I started a Blog.
It will probably be another one of the things that I start, and never do again.
But maybe not.
I'm Josh, a 19 year old advanced apprentice in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
I live with my girlfriend in Bedford, England.
I work for a company called Sensor-Technik UK, based in Bedfordshire UK.
I specialize in HMI (Human Machine Interface) design and programming. This normally takes the form of Touch/Non-Touch screen displays. It always gets me into a good mood, and always involves CAN.
I plan to post a few example HMI designs as and when i get round to it.
At work, I am currently looking into a few new manufacturers of HMI's (Beijer, WeinTek) to replace our current main manufacturer.
I love my Job.. I get to travel the world occasionally, meet customers and work on interesting projects..for example:
- Work with MSVExplorer (www.msvexplorer.com),
- Work with Multiple manufacturers of alternative fuel powered vehicles,
- Original programming of the touchscreen display mounted on the Ion Horse ( http://www.ecotricity.co.uk/about-ecotricity/eco-labs/ion-horse)
Thats pretty much all I can say at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment